Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had such a fabulous time! We extended our stay through Tuesday night and enjoyed perfect weather and a great time with family. I was even able to set up a makeshift tripod in order to get some gorgeous family shots on the dunes, I am working on editing those and will have them ready to be blogged soon. They turned out great! Big thanks to Mom Mom & Pop Pop for hosting us at your beautiful condos. Check out many more pictures by clicking here.



4 comments:

Kim Abbott said...

Beck, you have such a cute family and btw you look great!!!

Courtney said...

Lovely, per usual!

You look fantastic.

About Me said...

Charlotte is adorable as usual! Does she sleep with a bow in here hair too? I don't think I have seen a picture of her w/o one. She (you) must have quite the collection!

You look fabulous too! I'd kill for your hair. So pretty!

Beck said...

Thanks everyone! LOL, Erin...we sure do love bows around here!