Monday, September 8, 2008

18 Months

A year and a half? Already? I suppose time slows for no one.
Here is our gorgeous, growing girl playing in the yard in the dress I made for her 1st birthday. She is finally walking (when she feels like it) and singing and talking up a storm. Little Miss Chatterbox, oh how we adore you!






In celebration I fancied up our blog - learn more at The Cutest Blog on The Block.

3 comments:

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

WOW! What a sweetheart. I love the dress. You did an awesome job. You know I love the new face of your blog and of course, I love you! ~ xoxo, Lisa . . . Happy 18 Months Sweet Hot Coco.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! I can't believe how big CoCo is getting. What a doll! The blog looks great...and thanks for helping me with mine! xo

Courtney said...

I recommend not blinking...the following 6 months blow right by!