Friday, March 7, 2008

One Year Ago...

I was in the hospital wondering why on earth my baby hadn't arrived yet! We went in the evening of the 6th to be induced, I labored all day on the 7th and didn't get to meet sweet Charlotte until March 8th in the afternoon after 3.5 hours of pushing! I thought it would be fun to include a few photos from a year ago.

This one was at Panera the evening we went to the hospital (3.6.07)



This one was 3.7.07 at 6am - I totally thought I was going to meet her that day! I am feeling exceptionally brave to post this one...



Though my labor and delivery and then post partum hospital stay were extremely difficult, I wouldn't trade any of it for Charlotte! Hard to imagine it was all a year ago!

1 comment:

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

WOW! How has this year gone by so fast? I remember when you came to our house to tell us your sweet baby was on her way! You are always gorgeous mama!