No words can express the well of emotion we feel today! Happy birthday baby girl! We love you, precious Charlotte. You have made our lives so complete.
Happy Birthday to you!!! I was so SAD to miss all the sweet fun yesterday! This happened to me for Caden's first birthday too! I VOTE NO MORE SICKNESS ON PARTY DAYS! I heard everything was lovely! I cannot wait to see the pictures. We'll chat soon. :)
Happy wife to my hunky hubby and stay at home mama to my little firecracker who keeps me on my toes PLUS my sweet and dreamy baby boy - life is magical!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you!!! I was so SAD to miss all the sweet fun yesterday! This happened to me for Caden's first birthday too! I VOTE NO MORE SICKNESS ON PARTY DAYS! I heard everything was lovely! I cannot wait to see the pictures. We'll chat soon. :)
Post a Comment