Chris took this one of me with Charlotte last Friday night - it is the most recent picture where I really feel like we look alike! She loves to show off her teeth - just ask her next time you see her and she will flash you some pearly whites!

Stay tuned for Easter pics - I hope to have them up tomorrow.
3 comments:
Charlotte certainly shares your beautiful smile. She is a perfect mix of you and Chris. What a beauty!
I do love this picture!!!
I watched the video of Chris and Charlotte. That was so fun. I loved how she would be laughing and then in a split second have a straight face and then back to laughing. As Holly said , she is a perfect mix of the two of you. She is Beautiful. I am sad that she got sick on the way here a few weeks ago. We need to get together. I would love to see her and you. Plus my kitchen is being redone.I would love for you to see.
well I miss you and yours. Write soon. Love you big much. Love Aunt Sneets.
Post a Comment