Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Haircut

Two days before Valentine's Day we took Grant for his first haircut. He is eight months now and honestly, his hair was growing a tad out of control on the sides. I knew I wanted him to have it cut by my stylist and friend, Amanda, so we booked an appointment. I emotionally prepared myself to lose just a little bit of my baby boy. You see, Charlotte will be four years old next week and has never even had a trim, so this was a major milestone for this mommy.

Grant did a wonderful job! He really enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror and nibbling on a hairbrush. When the last lock of hair fell, a big boy had emerged. Thanks to Amanda and The Spa at Roop's Mill for taking such great care of my little man! We'll be booking a mommy/daughter spa day soon!





For many more photos, please view the album below!

Grant's First Haircut

2 comments:

Steph said...

he's so handsome!!!

Beck said...

Thanks, Steph!