Back in November (yes, I am finally catching up from 3 months back) we gave Grant his first bites of rice cereal and then later, sweet potatoes. Well, I should say Charlotte actually fed him his first taste of solid food. She loved being such a great helper, and Grant was really interested in the new tastes and textures...so much that he tried to pull the bowl into his mouth! Of course now at near 8 months he is eating table foods like a champ and loving trying anything new he can get his lips on, even doing some self feeding. Mealtime is always full of giggles and joy. Grant really is delightful in every way!
Enjoy the pictures from those first few bites. They are un-edited but I figure if I spent the time to edit and enhance the pictures they might never be shared! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Ok Beck, seriously... you need to get these kids in a commercial. They are too cute and you are depriving the rest of the world of their cuteness if you don't!
Jamie - you are SO sweet! Thank you!
Post a Comment