Thursday, November 5, 2009

Project {HOME OFFICE}

As you all know, I started my Project {RENEW} blog series and have been trying to be current as I get projects completed. However, life sometimes gets in the way of certain plans, so, while the projects were being checked off the list, I haven't been the best at blogging them. I plan to do my best to have the projects all blogged by the end of 2009.

I am proud to announce that my home office make-over is complete! My good friend Cheryl Osterhouse of In Order for Life worked with me to organize my disaster of a craft space. She was simply amazing to work with, so if you need a professional organizer, you MUST contact her.

You can read more about the transformation on her blog, but here is the before and after slideshow from her site. I love my new, clean space!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Fix said...

I am SO GLAD you posted this and so honored that it was "just for me!" I have been waiting to see this. It looks SO GREAT Beck! I just love the shelves with ribbon,etc. nicely displayed and organized. And the colors in that room are so bright and happy and creativity-inspiring. It looks really great. Tell your organizer that she is fantastic! Can't wait to see more posts on your improved living quarters -- seeing others succeed is always inspiring for me to keep going on my projects.

Beck said...

Awe - love you Rachel! Thank you!!!

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

The room looks fabulous. Great work. Cheryl is so good!! ;)

Dana said...

It looks great, and has motivated me a bit! :)