The day before Halloween, Charlotte and I enjoyed some outside time playing in the bright yellow leaves that fall from our tree in the side yard. She was gracious enough to allow me to capture some pictures...here is a slide show of my golden haired beauty.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I mean really. . . can she be any sweeter and cuter?
I loved watching her tap on your shoulder, while hugging you, at church yesterday.
Yes, I am thinking pink, but planning on blue. Either will be perfect. But with all the blue in my life a little pink would be nice!
I love the pictures. ;) The only one missing was one with her beautiful mommy.
A.dor.able! Love the coat. Love the bow. Love Charlotte. How perfectly cute!
absolutely adorable! these pics are so fantastic & wonderfully colorful! i especially love your little gal's super cute coat. i'm a sucker for peter pan collars!
btw, where do you get charlotte's bows? do you you make them yourself?
Robin, forgive me but I don't recognize you! How did you find my blog?
i actually remember you from the days you were on the wedding msg boards. since then, i've become a fan of your sister's photography & recently came across your blog (don't remember how).
i also have a little gal, her name is ellie. she'll be 3 in january -- i can't believe it!
we also have a famiy website (just so you know i'm not weird & stuff)
http://tinyurl.com/ybc4dlu
Robin, thanks for letting me know. I had some stalker type issues from that message board so I am surprised anyone could find me. I'm just curious how you arrived here that's all. The link you sent requires a password. Anyway I got that red bow from Gymboree but I do make them as well. Thanks for the compliment! And yes, time flies with little ones.
one more thing, it was really unfortunate what happened to you. those girls can often be hurtful & catty. i guess that's why i'm not on there any more.
anyway, thanks for the info on the hair bows. i'm looking for new hair accesories for my gal & something like these would be perfect.
Robin, I just want to make sure this site stays as private as possible, so I appreciate that you don't pass it on to anyone, especially not from those boards!
Your daughter is a doll. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.
of course! privacy is also #1 on my list too. like i said, i don't ever go those boards.
i'm sorry if i caught you by surprise & brought up bad feelings, especially on a special day like this.
Post a Comment