Today was a VERY special day. Not only did Charlotte turn two and a half, but she also attended her very first ballet lesson. We have several friends who are part of a wonderful local dance company, and this season they offered Teeny Tiny Ballet, so we enrolled Charlotte without batting an eye. Several of her girlfriends take the same class. She LOVED it. Mommy loved it, too. Just seeing her in a tutu and ballet slippers was enough to melt my heart, but then to watch her enjoy it as much as she did, well, it made me so proud!
I danced for many years in my youth. One of my favorite moments from today was having my mom there, watching me watch Charlotte. I can only imagine the precious memories that must have come rushing back to her. The sweet tears in her eyes certainly said it all!
Here are some of my favorites, with many more in the album below.



2 comments:
Wow Beck, she is sooooo adorable. I loved dance growing up and I hope Chloe will too! Charlotte is looking older and so pretty like you!
ok thanks Beck . . . now I have tears in my eyes from thinking your mom did!!!! Love seeing our girls grow together!!!! Amazing!!!!
Post a Comment