I love when the pink peonies bloom in our garden. They once grew in the waterfront yard of my late grandmother (whom Charlotte Madeline was named after) and seem to produce more flowers each year. I love having this special memory of my Grandmom close to me every spring. And of course, CoCo and I love that they are PINK! We had fun snapping a few pictures last month with our delightful peonies and roses.
I am newly in love with peonies. I want some in our yard too! These pictures are precious and continue memories that are dear to you. I love that! xoxo, Lisa
Happy wife to my hunky hubby and stay at home mama to my little firecracker who keeps me on my toes PLUS my sweet and dreamy baby boy - life is magical!
3 comments:
I am newly in love with peonies. I want some in our yard too! These pictures are precious and continue memories that are dear to you. I love that! xoxo, Lisa
Beautiful flowers, beautiful Charlotte! I love peonies, too :)
Love the hands in the pockets!
Post a Comment