In case you were puzzled, that is how CoCo pronounces "snow". We were spoiled this week with Chris off work for some snow days so we enjoyed winter's offerings. Charlotte is a regular polar bear (like Daddy). She loves the white stuff...must be genetic. Also had to add a snapshot of our snow-day staple: monkey bread, mmmm!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All of these pictures are too stinking cute!! The monkey bread looks divine! I showed it to my hubby and he insisted that I make some this weekend. Love Charlotte's snow outfit!
Happy wife to my hunky hubby and stay at home mama to my little firecracker who keeps me on my toes PLUS my sweet and dreamy baby boy - life is magical!
2 comments:
All of these pictures are too stinking cute!! The monkey bread looks divine! I showed it to my hubby and he insisted that I make some this weekend. Love Charlotte's snow outfit!
Glad you enjoyed the snow! CoCo is too adorable. And that monkey bread looks fabulous!
Post a Comment