Makeover #1 - Laundry Room Storage
I just have to share that this was the deal of the year. A 42" premium wall cabinet found on Craigslist that I talked down to $30. It replaces awful wire racks laden with clutter and totally makes the laundry experience so much more pleasant. Add some custom hidden shelves to the left of the cabinet (way to go, Chris!) and you have instant streamlined storage. Ahhh.
Click all pictures for a larger view:
BEFORE (an older photo but you get the picture)

DURING (daddy's little helper)

AFTER

The curtains need some hemming/styling and I plan to mount cork board down the side of the unfinished cabinet edge for notes and such. We hope to paint and redo the floors, too...someday! I am totally happy with how it turned out, especially since it is right off our kitchen and VERY visible (which was a problem when it was a mess).
3 comments:
Oo jealous
Love it! Our house had great cupboards over the laundry, and they are oh-so-handy to have!
JEALOUSY! I dream of a better laundry area. This is inspiring. Of course I've got about 753 projects already started that I should complete first :)
Post a Comment