January 8th marked the 2 month countdown to 2! I'm admittedly in denial about how big our baby girl is getting. In case you didn't know, she has quite a flair for the dramatics (wonder where she gets that from?). We are amazed every day at how bright, kind and beautiful she is turning out to be.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
With parents like you two, what else COULD she be?! :)
Happy wife to my hunky hubby and stay at home mama to my little firecracker who keeps me on my toes PLUS my sweet and dreamy baby boy - life is magical!
5 comments:
With parents like you two, what else COULD she be?! :)
Thanks, D! I am convinced that S & C would be BFFs. And shopping buddies...
That second pic is too sweet!
Dying. She is DARLING. Those pics REALLY capture her personality, too!
I love these. You are taking incredible pictures!!
Post a Comment