Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beach Daze

We got to slip away to the beach on three different occasions this summer. We are privileged to get to stay at Chris' parents' beautiful beach-side condo. Thanks so much Pop Pop and Mom Mom for allowing us to have a getaway and much needed family time. Such a blessing!

My children LOVE THE BEACH. Love it. We head out around 11am and sometimes don't come back in until after 5pm. The sand, sea and sun really call our names - all of us. And we literally retreat away together and relax, play and connect as our little family of four. No schedules, no alarm clocks, no grand plans. Just sandy toes and sun-kissed, happy kiddos.

I will share an album of all pictures from the three trips soon, but for now, this little gem...



I must have mentioned somewhere on this blog how much I love these kids, right?