Tuesday, March 29, 2011

4

Our sweet baby girl is now FOUR! I can't even begin to share how much we are in love with this smart, beautiful, kind, caring, sassy and incredibly magical little girl. Every day brings laughter and so much excitement. She is such a loving daughter and precious big sister.

Charlotte had a month-long birthday celebration packed with fun. We celebrated as a little family, she celebrated at school and ballet class, then with her closest friends, then at two separate parties within our extended family. In my next post I will share pictures from her Garden Tea Party birthday celebration. (Mommy had way too much fun planning that party for Charlotte and her friends!)

Here is a shot of Charlotte on her 4th birthday - March 8, 2011


Four year stats: 40.5" tall and 36.5 lbs. 50th percentile for both. She grew three inches in one year!

Below you will find many pictures from her "birthday month". This girl sure was celebrated - over and over! In fact she thought that with each party she was turning a year older. She would have been 8 by the time we got through all of them!! I wanted to make this year extra special for her since she had a big year (graciously) welcoming her baby brother into her world.

Enjoy the photos...I love capturing these precious milestones.

Charlotte Turns Four

No comments: