Thursday, October 21, 2010

Preschool Rocks!

As I catch up on blogging I just have to share about Charlotte's first experiences at preschool. She is LOVING it. On her first morning, she was so excited to wake up and get ready for school. I thought I would be a wreck walking her into her class with Chris by my side, but instead, I was just so overwhelmed with happiness for her because she was so ready and so confident. She ran right into her classroom and started playing at one of the tables immediately. We felt so proud! She started the year just going 1/2 day MWF but she was having so much fun that we decided to do the full day of 9a - 3p and she is adjusting beautifully. Hard to imagine the sweet baby girl we once rocked in our arms is now a school girl!





The album below includes pictures from the ice cream social before the school year began as well as her very first day of preschool. Enjoy! Many more updates to come!

Preschool Festivities