Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tractor and a Toboggan

When we were kids my dad used to hook up our sleds to his old red tractor plow and pull all the neighborhood kids through the snowy streets where we grew up. That was in suburbia. Imagine the delight of my father to be able to hook up an awesome wooden toboggan to his John Deere and pull his three grandchildren all over his 5 acre property in the country! What fun! I love carrying on such precious traditions.

Welcome, February - I see more snow is in your forecast!






I was grateful Pete was riding in the back, there were a couple sharp turns! Charlotte loved being sandwiched between her two cousins. She sure is one of the boys!





It looks like winter is here to stay for a while, I guess we don't mind!

3 comments:

Dana said...

How fun! The kids look so cute all bundled up in their snow gear. Love the vivid colors!

Beck said...

Thanks, D! Looks like we will get pounded with even more this weekend and then maybe again next week. Spring will come soon enough!

Courtney said...

These are fantastic! How fun is that!?!