Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh BOY!

That's right...we are expecting a precious baby boy in June! We are beyond excited to begin this new adventure!

Charlotte was able to go with us to our diagnostic sonogram. We had the sonographer whisper to Charlotte what the sex was first. She is thrilled to have a little brother on the way!

Waiting to go back...we all dressed in pink and blue for the occasion. It made it fun for Charlotte.



And here is a side profile shot of our sweet baby boy!



We already went shopping last night for some cute little outfits. We are so blessed to have one of each and now our house is filled with anticipation for what is to come!

4 comments:

Dana said...

So thrilled for you all, and I love that Charlotte came along for the u/s! I always told John we'd do the same thing with Sofia when our turn comes! She must have been SO excited!

Mrs. Fix said...

Congratulations again Becky! I've got tons of boy clothes if you need 'em!

And you should check out my blog today to see the pictures I took from when we got together at Christmas. I got exactly two pictures of adults -- the rest were of the crazy kids!

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

We are so excited for your growing family!! xo ~ Lisa

Beck said...

Thank you everyone! Dana, she almost didn't get to go back, but they luckily lifted the H1N1 kid-ban at the hospital.

Rachel, I saw the blog! Will get some more pics over ASAP!