Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Trimester

So, I am officially out of the first trimester, which was actually quite different this time around than with Charlotte. I was sick a lot. Felt pretty miserable, but thankfully Charlotte was a trooper and a complete angel for me. I still have days with bouts of nausea but for the most part, those tough days are behind me. Here are two pictures of my fast growing bump.

12 Weeks



14 Weeks



And in case you were pondering the size of my belly this early into pregnancy, let this next photo answer any questions you may have...



Here's to many weeks more of happy growing!

5 comments:

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

Fun pictures. So much fun!

The Mitchells said...

ok you really look like your mom to my in the 14 week picture!!! Love seeing the 41 week shot, you really do forget . . . your look beautiful!!!!!

dana said...

Beautiful! I feel like I am having a flashback to when you were pregnant with CoCo :) The belly really is the best accessory!

Anonymous said...

Sigh... Re: previous & this post, I can't recall my password--not meaning to be anonymous at all! It's Melissa Shaffer~sending gorgeous you lot's of love!

Beck said...

Thank you everyone so much!!!