Friday, May 1, 2009
Love You So Mulch
We got together with friends Courtney and Benjamin last Friday at the Leesburg Outlets. What a great day of shopping, gabbing and playing in the sunshine. Our friendship with the L's is effortless. Love that. Oh, and Benna and CoCo love each other, too. And playing in the Panera Bread landscaping. And mulch. They were precious and hated parting ways when the playdate ended. Thanks guys for such a fun break from the ordinary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
OMG! You took a picture of the SUV. I love you! That is seriously my idea of torture; but you know that!
Thanks for the adorable post! Benjamin is still talking about "playing in the mud with Charlotte."
Okay, so I am an idiot. That's an entirely DIFFERENT car with far fewer children. And a horse. In fact, it's a van and not an SUV. And there's a horse.
Silly me.
The kids absolutely kill me in these pics. The first is my fave, they look like they were devising their plan. And I about died when I saw the minivan...Charlotte giggled as I drove while taking a picture...
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
Love those two!
Post a Comment