With our Harrington family Florida road trip coming up I decided to put an album together of Charlotte and the Green boys from over the past few months. They are growing to become such good friends, and I know after a week together in FL (not to mention 18+ hours in the RV, and that is just one way) they will be even closer! Here are some of my favorite snapshots from winter - the utility tub ones at the end are worth waiting to watch for. Cousins are a gift! (to see the pictures larger just click the slideshow that leads to the album)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such great memories! Isn't it such a blessing to be able to stay at home during these wonderful years & make these memories?
Thanks, Kristen! I do feel so blessed!
What sweet pictures! Have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment