Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tree & Trimmings

This year's trip to the tree farm was unusually freezing! Chris and I, of course, love the cold, but with a toddler it becomes more tricky. So the trip was short and sweet and we ended up chopping one of the first ones we saw that ended up NOT being a fraser fir like we usually get (which we realized after we sawed it down). Thankfully it still looks great with all the trimmings.

I will have to add this family shot to our Trees through the Years collection - 5 years and counting!



Charlotte really enjoyed decorating this year. She was very helpful unpacking each ornament with Daddy and handing them to me. I added some pictures to an album below if you want to see Charlotte in action.



Christmas Tree 2008


Hard to believe Christmas will be here in just over a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pictures! I love Christmas Tree Cutting Day, too :)