Thursday, December 11, 2008

Singing in the Tub

Charlotte loves bath time. Almost as much as she loves to sing! It is RARE for her to let me video her, so I ran to grab the camera while Chris kept her singing in the tub.

As you watch the video below, you'll hear her stop at the end of her ABCs (when she notices me filming her) to ask "I hold it" in order to hold the camera. She loves to look at pictures/video. Also, during Somewhere Over the Rainbow she forgot the words and ends with "That's Elmo's World" - a nice save if you ask me!

Such a treasure, this child!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! She's gonna be a star.

Anonymous said...

She is going to have a beautiful voice just like her mommy does! Great memories captured there!

Anonymous said...

She is the smartest kid ever!!

The Smiths said...

No Way! How Cute is that! Not only Baby Genius, but she has mommy's voice! Love her! PRECIOUS!

Holly Crosley said...

What a gem! And to think she isn't even two yet!!! She is just beautiful. Thank you for making my whole day!

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

Oh My Goodness! That is the cutest, sweetest most precious thing I have ever seen. Mark and I were smiling so big. It brought joy to our hearts. Thanks for sharing your sweetie.

Krista said...

Wow! She's amazing. And it was so good to hear your voice! It's been entirely too long! I loved the Elmo save... better than singing "I don't know the words" to the tune of the song like I did! :)

Anonymous said...

Beck, that is amazing! What a precious video!

Courtney said...

I love it! Come back and visit us again soon!

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

Jackson just saw this and said he wanted to see it again. At the end of the second time he said goodbye too and blew Charlotte a kiss! It was so sweet.

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

ok...so if you get lots of hits on this video...it is just us. Jackson asks to watch it often! He loves it.