Tuesday, December 9, 2008

C is for Cookie

Christmas cookies that is! (Chris') Aunt Kim, Charlotte and I delightfully spent the first day of December baking sugar cookies at my home. Kim came with the dough prepared and Charlotte did a great job helping with the rest. She rolled, cut and decorated dozens of cookies with Kim's guidance. Charlotte was quite the adorable powdered sugar-covered baker if I say so myself. I think more sprinkles ended up in her tummy than on the cookies. Thank you, Aunt Kim, for the ingredients that helped cook up a special memory!

2 comments:

Kim Abbott said...

Beck, she is too cute! All those close ups of her making the cookies are so great! Wish we could meet at the mall and do some Christmas shopping together with our little ones...

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

YUMMY