Monday, August 11, 2008

Dutch Wonderland

On the last day of July, Pop Pop, Mimi, Chris, Charlotte and I drove to PA to meet Pete, Kim and the boys at Dutch Wonderland. What a fun place for this age bracket! I highly recommend it as a day trip.

The park has two sides - one side with rides and attractions and the other a water park. Click the album below to see our adventures. Charlotte and Ryder rode a frog tower ride with Chris and they were terrified! And rightfully so since it did an up and down motion pretty quick. But they were good sports and decided to brave more rides with Caden, like the log flume, fun slides and the train. There was also a diving show that scared Charlotte to death! She was afraid of the daring stunts done by the frogs!

Dutch Wonderland July 2008


The kids were doing so well so we enjoyed the afternoon at the water park. Wow, they were in heaven. Here is a video of Charlotte with Daddy - she loves water!



I know Kim took many more pictures so I will get them from her and post. Needless to say, when we left the park at 4pm all kiddos were zonked out! I think we will have to visit again next year.

No comments: