Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Georgetown Shoot

I was excited to tag along with Kim on a shoot Saturday night in DC with some other photogs. This session served as practice/tip sharing specifically in low light situations. I always love to learn and Kim graciously let me shoot with her Fuji S5. And if any of you didn't know, Kim has really been perfecting her lighting skills and she is a brilliant teacher. Read more about the evening on her blog both here and here.

Kim was sweet to include some of my shots and she even tagged them in pink for me - adorable! It was a fun night and while I left with about 25 bug bites and a sweat drenched tank top, I gained some new pals and got to see Kim in her element which always makes me happy.

The crew


Me, Kim & Julia (who I really clicked with)


Trying to blend in


I loved this one I got of Kim doing what she does best


Kim's top choice of the pictures I took...so much fun.

1 comment:

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

You did an AWESOME job! I love the shots that you took. I bet it was a blast! Low light is tricky...and Kim is a fabulous teacher! ~ Lisa