Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hot Mamas

Over the past few years I have grown very close to a super group of moms - we have vacationed together, been in bible studies, our husbands all get along - seriously, what a fab crew! This past Sunday we celebrated the high school graduation of Kari's son and were able to get a quick shot of us all together: Mary, Me, Kim, Kari, Caryn (due in a few weeks!) & Holley.



At one point three of us - Kim, Kari and I - were pregnant at the same time, and Caryn had been pregnant along with us, too, but baby Jessica had arrived by the time of the following picture from Kari's baby shower was taken. Um, I am pretty sure I was overdue at this point...oh, and incredibly plump!



Between us we have 16 kiddos and one more arriving in a few short weeks! I am so blessed to have these women in my life! I have learned so much from each of them - amazing moms to look up to!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

Great fun!! What an awesome group of ladies! ~ Lisa