Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Carroll COWnty

Growing up in a metro suburb I really didn't get to experience the country much until I moved to Carroll County. It took some getting used to, but now I love the fact that my daughter is getting exposed to fresh air, open spaces and tons of livestock.

While out for a Sunday drive we decided we had to stop to visit some cows on a farm about 5 miles from our neighborhood. Charlotte loves to "moo" so she had a blast seeing such cute cows up close for the first time who actually "moo" back! She also loves to pick dandelions for me (per Daddy's leading). Here are some pics from our (udderly) exciting roadside adventure!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

o u r g r o w i n g f a m i l y . F o r H i s G l o r y said...

We do live in the COWnty!! That is cute. Fun pictures skinny ~ ~ xoxo, Lisa