I set up a little studio in the nursery this morning to capture her 1st Valentine's Day. She was a pretty good sport as I snapped away...well, until the tiara come out!
I can't believe this is the last "first" holiday she will celebrate, this year has gone so fast!
i am so proud of your little studio and props! maybe next time she will be more into the tiara :) gotta love unpredictable babies! she is cute and i love the 2 you picked to post.
Jackson just said, " I love CoCo". Then he said, "I love "hot" CoCo". They are too much at this age! The second picture is soooo precious. I love how it turned out! Great photo shoot Beck. :)
Happy wife to my hunky hubby and stay at home mama to my little firecracker who keeps me on my toes PLUS my sweet and dreamy baby boy - life is magical!
3 comments:
i am so proud of your little studio and props! maybe next time she will be more into the tiara :) gotta love unpredictable babies! she is cute and i love the 2 you picked to post.
Jackson just said, " I love CoCo". Then he said, "I love "hot" CoCo". They are too much at this age! The second picture is soooo precious. I love how it turned out! Great photo shoot Beck. :)
My word she is GORGEOUS! What an adorable photo shoot. You are too creative.
Post a Comment